Deliver Lean Review & Code

8:01 PM Posted by Erin


Having recently lost more than 120 pounds over the past year and a half, I've grown bored and uninspired by the menu my family and I usually prepare. Because of my diet restrictions and a busy schedule as mom, wife, and worker, I tend to make the usual meals and at work often eat lunch out of a box. It can get pretty monotonous so I was thrilled to get the opportunity to review local South Florida food delivery service, Deliver Lean. They're based in Boca Raton, FL and deliver healthy, balanced meals to your home or office 3-5 days a week (with food for up to a week) in a really nifty black cooler with ice packs.  Menus are overseen by a registered dietician who actually assists clients in reaching their weight loss goals and professional chefs thoughtfully prepare meals in a clean, healthy way.

 I received two days worth of food from Deliver Lean which included breakfasts, snacks, and dinners from their traditional menu. They have several different options depending on what meal plan you follow and although they do have a weekly set menu, Deliver Lean allows you to personalize your service by telling them if you have any allergies and up to 3 ingredients you dislike and then precluding them from your meals.


Overall, I was extremely happy with this service. They came to my work early in the morning with a bag full of food. What's not to like about that? The breakfasts were my favorite and included roasted vegetable egg fritata and gluten free sweet potato and pecan pancakes. One thing for sure, I don't often have time to make complex meals when running out the door each morning and usually skip breakfast altogether so those were an extra treat for me. I also really enjoyed the breakdown on the front of each container telling me calories, carbs, and protein for each food I was about to consume. Deliver Lean definitely takes the worry away and although they claim to cook clean, none of my meals were lacking in flavor. Although I will say not everything appealed to my personal taste, the convenience of the service would not make me hesitate to try this company in the future. The service can be pricey if you're on a budget and depending on how many days delivery you opt for, but you can give them a try for the month with two free days and free delivery with the discount code MBDL89. Be sure to contact their dietician Alli@deliverlean.com with any questions, follow on Facebook, and find out how Deliver Lean can help you get on the right diet path.

Disclaimer: A review item was received in order to conduct an honest review, however all opinions are my own. 

0 comments: